What is love?
Words are meaningless,
Actions are as well,
The heart is senseless,
So nothing is swell!
The mind is wavering,
Attitude is unpredictable,
Oue eyes watch everything,
You sure the one you love is really loveable?
How about being omnipotent?
I need you to be there,
Want you to be everywhere,
When I call, you'll answer,
When I cry, you're my comforter,
When I fall, you pick me up,
When I'm weak, you fill my cup,
To hold me in your arms,
To say that I have all the charms.
When you're not pleased, you'll tell,
You're so transparent, you're never under a shell,
You give love so unconditionally,
You were mocked, whipped, scorned, beaten
and you even died for me,
I'm so unworthy,
Yet you said you love me
Freely you give,
And freely I receive,
Jesus is the one showed me love,
Soon, I'll meet Him in Heaven above.