The Journey
2/12/2005
 
It's Chinese new Year. I'm in the midst of job shifiting. People would say, this girl graduated from the IT line but now she's a journalist? Even I have that thought most of the time. But, who am I or them to judge how to lead a life? Only God knows how to mould a life. Only His hands are able to shift the directions of the wind, the current of the sea and the movement of the earth. If that is so, might I say that I'm safe in God's hands? Yes, I am.

Some people might feel depressed and pressured by this situation. But joyfully, I'm at peace. I used to not trust anybody. To me, only God can be trusted. But then, somehow, my perception changed. To God, when one is down, the other can help him up. Friends are there to build each other. That's what He said. And I thank God I learnt to care and to share with a few of my closest friends. And I am truly grateful for their encouragements in my life. And I love listening to their life stories. I know of two who would always apologise for boring me with their problems. But hey, I'm learning through your experiences as well! Let's just hold each other's hands and walk through that hardship together. =)
 
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home
My journey log of faith

Archives
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003 / 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003 / 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 / 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 / 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 / 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 / 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 / 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 / 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 / 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 / 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 / 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 / 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 / 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 / 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 / 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 / 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 / 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 / 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 / 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 / 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 / 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 / 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 / 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 / 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 / 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008 / 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008 / 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 / 02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009 / 08/01/2009 - 09/01/2009 / 10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009 / 10/01/2016 - 11/01/2016 /


Powered by Blogger