The Journey
3/01/2005
 
I come into Your courts with praise
I bow before Your throne
Your presence gives me peace within
This joy I've never known
Lord I give to You my heart and soul
May it bring You pleasure Lord
There's no higher call than to worship You
For You alone are God

I worship You Almighty God
There is none like You
I worship You O Prince of Peace
That is what I long to do
I give You praise
For You are my righteousness
I worship You Almighty God
There is none like You
 
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home
My journey log of faith

Archives
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003 / 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003 / 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 / 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 / 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 / 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 / 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 / 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 / 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 / 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 / 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 / 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 / 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 / 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 / 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 / 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 / 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 / 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 / 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 / 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 / 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 / 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 / 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 / 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 / 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 / 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008 / 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008 / 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 / 02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009 / 08/01/2009 - 09/01/2009 / 10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009 / 10/01/2016 - 11/01/2016 /


Powered by Blogger