It's a whole new world
Definitely, I would say. It seems that I'm living in another world! I've never felt like this, even when I was a copywriter, but now as a business journalist...wow!
On my 5th day, they send me out alone for an IT company assignment. I was really happy, I understand everything the CEO said, and was really amazed by the new security patches around.
But the greatest challenge was...I was the only press present! And..I had to ask business related questions to 10 CEOs and assistant CEOs! On top of that, I was "on air" interviewing at Asia Network Broadcasting... ah....
Well, Lord.. I was really amused. A big challenge for me, for my first assignment, only after 5 days at work.
Today, they're sending me to an Imation press conference...so Lord, I need wisdom to ask questions! And of course, come back with a good story!