The Journey
9/25/2005
 
Cotton
Would you care to listen to a cotton story?
It's a little lengthy and dull but I hope you would listen to the tiny me...

It was a breezy day,
For a sail away,
Needless to say,
I took a leap and left the hay.

Light and easy,
I flew across the sea,
Fishes jumped in frenzy,
Corals glittered deep under the sea,
But I worried if I were to drop into the water, that would be the end of me.

I flew higher,
And the view got greater,
I felt stronger,
Like I were apart of the entire nature.

Eagles flapped their wings,
Daffodils and lilies were swaying like little queens and kings,
Lions and rabbits played cheekily in the same ring,
I'm desparate to see the next beautiful thing!
I'm eager to see more and be apart of the perfect likings!

Then, a sudden darkness surrounded me,
Fear crawled in and it was getting eerie,
I couldnt see!
I jumped up and down frantically,
Trying to escape the grasp of the enemy,
I shouted to God, Help me!
I cowered my face and got down on my knees.

"Hear ye, hear ye, you called me?"
The voice was familiar and full of mercy,
I looked up and shouted with glee,
Jesus' hands was cupping over me!
"I saw you admiring My creation and I feel happy"

"But can't you see?
"I am lonely
"I have created all things and they are lovely
"But my biggest creation has betrayed me
"I gave my Son and they killed him in cruelty
"I love them and I want them to come back to me
"Are they willing? Do they need me?
"I will come back soon and they can choose freely
"Should they choose me, I will grant them eternity"

So I grabbed onto Him tightly,
For I knew He is the one for me,
I soared up with Him and I knew I have eternal peace,
And that's the end of me-a cotton story.
 
Comments:
welcome back. happy you're writing again. ;)
 
Post a Comment





<< Home
My journey log of faith

Archives
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003 / 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003 / 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 / 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 / 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 / 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 / 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 / 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 / 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 / 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 / 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 / 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 / 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 / 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 / 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 / 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 / 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 / 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 / 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 / 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 / 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 / 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 / 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 / 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 / 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 / 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008 / 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008 / 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 / 02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009 / 08/01/2009 - 09/01/2009 / 10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009 / 10/01/2016 - 11/01/2016 /


Powered by Blogger