The Journey
12/15/2006
 
A parting message from my editor

In your short stay here you have given me as one of the editors here, some hope that we would be able to mount a serious challenge to our competitors. But then I do understand that you have your future to think about.
I wish you all the best and hope that you will remain as focused as you are here in your new environment.
Thank you for all that you have done during your stay. You shall be missed.

Mus.
 
Comments:
Aww...such a sweet message. I am sure you miss your editor very much, just like i miss my boss. I really appreciate my boss's care and guidance during my short stint in Alliance bank, she even came to the airport to see me off. Thank God for kind bosses like them. May you also find a nice boss over there in Shell. I pray that the Lord will grant you favors in the eyes of your employers.
 
Post a Comment





<< Home
My journey log of faith

Archives
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003 / 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003 / 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 / 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 / 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 / 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 / 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 / 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 / 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 / 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 / 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 / 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 / 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 / 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 / 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 / 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 / 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 / 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 / 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 / 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 / 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 / 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 / 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 / 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 / 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 / 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008 / 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008 / 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 / 02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009 / 08/01/2009 - 09/01/2009 / 10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009 / 10/01/2016 - 11/01/2016 /


Powered by Blogger