Give Praise
My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast
I will sing and give praise
I will praise You O Lord among the peoples,
I will sing to You among the nations
For Your mercy reaches unto the heavens
And Your truth unto the clouds
Be exalted O God above the heavens
Let Your glory be above all the earth
(Psalm 57:7, 9-11)
I's a fabulous friday today, after a tiring tuesday, a wonderful wednesday and a terrific thursday.
Tuesday was tiring because there was no electric at home and we went to my grandma's place to sleep. I couldnt sleep at all.
Wednesday was wonderful because my NST colleagues gave me a surprise by coming over to pick me up for lunch and I had a good talk with my current boss.
Thursday was terrific because a crisis happened in my company and my department was directly involved in causing and fixing it. Although I wasnt directly apart of it, I could feel the excitement of being in the midst of a challenging situation. That sort of feeling, which I would have almost everyday in the newsroom, was alive again and I like that.
Friday will be a fabulous day. I couldnt see what would happen of course but I know it will be fabulous because my God made the day. And I'm just so glad He is still watching over me and the peoples of the earth. And I'm just full of joy because He still loves us so much.
God, I dedicate my day to you. Bless my day, bless all loved ones. Amen.