The Journey
11/05/2007
 
O that I ask to love You more
My heart longs to feel Your gentle touch
My ear yearns to hear Your finest whisper
When I do, my spirit soars

Your words are like honey, even sweeter
Your presence is like wine, even finer
I hunger and thirst for that every day
Pleading You to stay

O that I ask to know You more
To beat with the same heartbeat
To see with the same vision
But when I do, my fear roars

It made my life difficult, even worse
I hated the pain so much that I curse
I plead for You to take it away
I would rather live come what may

But if I walk away from You, who else do I have?
If I ignore Your commands, what hope do I have?

O that I ask that You will have mercy
Teach me to love and to know You
Give me strength to live life through
Fix my eyes on the cross of calvary
And I will always remember that You've died for me
 
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home
My journey log of faith

Archives
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003 / 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003 / 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 / 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 / 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 / 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 / 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 / 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 / 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 / 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 / 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 / 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 / 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 / 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 / 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 / 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 / 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 / 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 / 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 / 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 / 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 / 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 / 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 / 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 / 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 / 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008 / 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008 / 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 / 02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009 / 08/01/2009 - 09/01/2009 / 10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009 / 10/01/2016 - 11/01/2016 /


Powered by Blogger