The Journey
8/03/2009
 
You are Good

Lord, I thank You for You are good.

It is Your unconditional love that has become the key
To Your mercy that has set me free
Your kindness that has allowed me to choose
Your faithfulness that awaits when I let myself loose
Your holiness that draws the living path clear
Your wrath that makes me live with righteous fear

Your majestic power is overwhelming
Without You, I am nothing
Your plans are beyond me
Stretching through eternity
Yet, You gently unfold
The purposes You have for me to hold

I thank You for this new gift of love
Too wonderful for me to deserve
Help me to cherish and to nurture
Teach me to love and to treasure
Let the smell of its blooming
Be a fragrant aroma to Your liking

Lord, I thank You for You are good.
 
Comments: Post a Comment





<< Home
My journey log of faith

Archives
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003 / 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003 / 09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004 / 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 / 11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004 / 02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005 / 03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005 / 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 / 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 / 11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005 / 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 / 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 / 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 / 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 / 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 / 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 / 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 / 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 / 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 / 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 / 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 / 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 / 07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007 / 08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007 / 11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007 / 12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008 / 05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008 / 08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008 / 02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009 / 08/01/2009 - 09/01/2009 / 10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009 / 10/01/2016 - 11/01/2016 /


Powered by Blogger